My favorite Green Juice recipes
Posted by Mirela Mendoza on
Green juices provide a convenient alternative to get the many health benefits of eating fruit and vegetables daily without preparation and cooking. They condense several servings of fruit, vegetables, and other superfoods into a single, easy-to-consume drink. Because so much is packed into one drink, green juices are incredibly nutrient-dense and have an impressive list of health benefits. Some of their benefits are:
1. They are rich in antioxidants and boost your immune system. Thanks to all of those fruits and vegetables, you get a lot of vitamins and minerals that are fundamental in your diet.
2. They are filled with easy-to-absorb nutrients. OK, you know all the benefits that you’d generally get with green veggies? You can get most of them from a green juice, because the raw ingredients are easier for your body to digest.
3. They are an instant energy boost!If you are feeling a bit tired or need an extra bit of energy in the morning, green juices are the perfect remedy. They provide a near-instant lift in energy.
I want to share two of my favorite home-made Green Juice Recipes, you're gonna love them!
- Frozen Pineapple
- Collagen Peptides
- Water or Coconut Water (if you choose coconut water, it’s important that you pick one with low sugar, better if it’s organic)
This juice is a little sweeter and it’s loaded with vitamins and nutrients that help you reduce inflammation. The combination of pineapple and cucumber helps reduce bloating while keeping you hydrated. Among its benefits you get folic acid, vitamin A and C, magnesium, iron and zinc. It is an antioxidant booster and the collagen peptides are a wonderful way to include collagen in your meals, taking advantage of all its benefits for skin, nails and digestion. On the other hand, the lemon is highly alkalizing and has detoxifying and antioxidant properties, this helps you give that extra glow to your skin!
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
I love this Collagen, it's flavorless so it won't add any weird taste and it gives the juice a creamy texture. Apart from it's amazing benefits for your skin and digestion.
- Green Apple
EThis one it’s a little more acidic. Apples help break down toxins and parsley is a powerful antioxidant (just adding a couple leafs is enough, it has a super strong flavor). Celery helps regulate hormones and ginger is an excellent anti-inflammatory. With this juice you have a source of vitamin A, complex B, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. You also get potassium, folic acid, iron and magnesium.
I love that green juices are an easy way to nourish a healthy body. They provide a wide variety of nutrients that can improve your immune system, energy levels, detoxification efforts, and much more!
- Tags: alimentacion, Beautiful Skin, Beauty, collagen peptides, detox, green juice, healthy eating, jugos verdes, recetas, rutina saludable, verte y sentirte bien, vital proteins